10 Quick and Easy Skin Tips
1. Cleanse morning and night; this will help to avoid bacteria build-up that can lead to blocked pores and breakouts.
2. Exfoliate regularly; this will help keep pores clear, remove dead skin cells, and brighten the complexion. Regular exfoliation is key for healthy radiant skin; skin that is fresh feeling and looking, with an even texture.
3. Moisturise morning and night; this will improve skin texture and tone, and help prevent dryness and dehydration.
4. Protect; apply sunscreen every single day, regardless of the weather, to prevent premature ageing, pigmentation and dehydration. Remember, when there is light, there are UV rays!
5. Hydrate; drink plenty of water. If you don’t like it plain, infuse some fresh fruit into it, or mix with coconut water. Dehydration can lead to sallow, tired-looking skin.
6. Nourish; feed your body the nutrients it needs by eating lots of leafy greens, fresh fruit and oily fish. A healthy diet not only promotes healthy, radiant skin, it also promotes mind wellness!
7. Unwind; allow yourself some quiet time to relax. Negative stress can have a huge impact on the skin and body.
8. Rest; aim for between 6-8 hours of sleep every night. While you’re resting, your body is working hard to regenerate, restore, renew and rebalance.
9. Breathe; try to avoid pollution where possible. Pollution can cause premature ageing, pigmentation, decreased radiance and diminished elasticity; as well as other health issues.
10. Exercise; keep active. Exercise helps increase blood flow, which helps to nourish the skin, release toxins and gives the skin a healthy glow. Alongside keeping your muscles toned and supple, it also releases a hormone called serotonin, which lifts your mood.
Introducing these 10 things into your everyday routine, will not only help give you great looking skin, but you will also be in touch with your MBS connection;
- Mind Wellness
- Body Confidence
- Skin Smart
Regular skin treatments, alongside this routine, would give you some amazing results.
Feel free to contact me for a complimentary skin chat email@example.com
Taking your body and mind from tired to inspired.